A Wilson and Sons was established in 1860, and as the name suggests the company has been passed down through the generations and is now run by John Wilson. Being a family run business we have strong traditional values of honesty and trust which have enabled us to build long term relationships with clients who come back to us year after year.
With the next generation after John being his three daughters, 2013 sees the first two daughters to join the company, creating a future for the next generation to come.
A Wilson and Sons Ltd. was established in the East End of London, carrying out decorating contracts for local public houses
The company moved to a new office and workshop in Islington
The company became members of the Federation of Master Builders
Fred Wilson retired and John Wilson took over as Managing Director
The company relocated to a new office and joinery workshop in Nazeing, Essex
A Wilson & Sons celebrated their 150th anniversary
The first generation of daughters start to take on management roles at A Wilson & Sons
The company relocated to a new office in Ware, Hertfordshire
Bev Wilson is appointed Managing Director and Angela Wright takes on the role of Creative Director